I Want To Give You 2 FREE Hours
Of Computer Support To Resolve Any IT
Or Computer Issue You Have To Prove
We Can Do A Better Job Than
Your Current IT Service Company
Submit the form here on this page to activate your 2 hours of FREE technical support. You’ll have us “on-call” to solve any unexpected technical problems that you run into for your business. Please note that you are not obligated to do or purchase anything by activating this free 2-hour support visit when you take us up on the offer.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think that we are crazy for offering free services. The truth is, some people may take advantage of us, but we know that most Indianapolis Business Owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network. I know that we are hands down the best at what we do, but I don’t think it’s fair for you to risk your money to find out.
How You Can Use Your 2 Free Hours:
- Diagnose any computer network problem you are experiencing.
- Check your network’s security against hacker attacks and viruses.
- Scan and review spyware.
- Check your network backup system to make sure it is working properly.
- Diagnose slow, unstable PC’s.
- Have us conduct our proprietary 57-point IT Systems Security And Performance Assessment.
- Discuss a project or upgrade you are considering, or even give you a second opinion on a quote you received.
Simply fill out the form on the right to get started.
You can even indicate on the form whether you need help now or if you just want to activate this free support for use when you need it in the future. I look forward to working with you.
Let Us Show You What Fast, Affordable,
and Hassle-Free IT Support Should Be Like!
Offer Expires December 31, 2018
“The best decision we ever made.”
Techno Advantage knows our software, and my staff. Their responsiveness, and knowledge of what we do has enhanced our business, and when problems arise, they are just a phone call away. Hiring them is one decision I have never regretted.